|[wptabs style=”wpui-alma” effect=”fade” mode=”horizontal” background=”true”]
We created a new wedge sole, we had several ideas to complete a shoe. With the first 3 ideas that came to mind, to complete the shoe, we were happy so we decided to publish them all. Hope you like!
Hope you like
100% RESIZABLE MESH !
– The full package contain 3 diferent shoes, with the same wedge. You can also find each shoe separatelly
– The shoe v.1 (white shoe on 3d preview) have 5 objects (7 Land impact)
– The shoe v.2 (red shoe on 3d preview) have 5 objects (7 Land impact)
– The shoe v.3 (black shoe on 3d preview) have 7 objects (8 Land impact)
Relation between Objects, UV & faces:
Foot & mask(poly Blend): The mask have only 1 face and 1 UV map. The Foot have 2 faces (the foot and the nails) each face have her own UV map
Wedge (v1,v2,v3):The wedge have 5 faces (1 for sole superior, 1 for sole inferior,1 for the wedge and 2 for the wedge fringe) each face of the wedge fringe have her own UV map , the rest of teh faces for the wedge share the same UV map.
Shoe v1:The Coverage part have 2 faces and both share the same UV map
Shoe v2:The Coverage part have 4 faces. 3 for the straps and 1 for the metals. All share the same UV map
Shoe v3:The Coverage is maded in 2 objects+ the buckle. each object have her own UV map.
Additionally you can see this video for see more clear what I mean with faces and UV.
You can paint here on Second life (just coloring the models) but I recomended you use a image editing program like GIMP or photoshop for obtain better results because you can add more details on the texture like AO maps etc… You can see the following videotutorial for know how do it. See this videotutorial.
Also I strongly recommend you see this others tutorials about “Materials”
(c)2013, Lluis Indigo, All Rights Reserved
Buying this product you agree to the following according to the TOS of Second life
-You can use this template for produce a finished product. I mean .. with custom textures, huds or other stuff you want to add it.
-You can sell you finished product.The minimum price you can charge for you finished product must be over 100 L
-You can include this shoe in your outfit but remember the price for the finished product must be over 100 L
-You can create a custom shoe as a gift for you wife, girlfriend etc….I mean I allow gifts in case is not for business with the items on the package or you give away on groups etc…I think you understand ;)
– Sell, transfer or give away the items on this package with COPY and TRANSFER perm. Simultaneously.
– Sell, transfer or give away the items on the package (event with your own stuff) for free, freebie,gift, business in a box, MM boards or something like that, (remember this template is only for you can create a finished product and sell it and the others can do it if they want)
-Sell “as is”. You must do some noticeable work
-Sell the finished product Under 100 L (99 allowed..)
-Use out second life.